Thursday, August 27, 2009

Welcome!!

Hi Everyone!

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am what you would call a "freshman blogger" so I guess I have to welcome myslef too.. This blog is going to have a different twist to it. It will be a bit personal but yet more professional or should I say educational? This is a requirement for my African Democracy Project and that gives the name "AfrikanDemo" so you will be learning a lot about what this project is about and my progress throught out the course including our trip to MOZAMBIQUE!!! Yay...that is the icing on the cake. So, please look out for more posts, pictures, videos and a lot more. Although this should be work, I intend to make it fun and you are going to help me do just that with your feedbacks through comments, responses and interactive discussions. Thanks for stopping by my blog and don't be a STRANGER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment